- Highly trained animal technicians (RTO Cert III or related degree)
- Competitive costs
- Regular communication and updates from our technical staff managing your rodent strains
- Friendly customer service staff
The following additional services are available for customers with custom strains lines.
- Tissue collection (ear or tail)
- Saphenous vein blood collection
- Cardiac blood collection
- Urine glucose analysis
- Local and interstate sample delivery
- Time-mated females
- Weighing animals
A limited range of specialised experimental procedures may also be performed if customers have prior approval from the ARC Animal Ethics Committee.
The costs of additional services vary according to specific customer requirements. For more information or to discuss your unique requirements and receive a quote, please contact the Custom Strains Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Imports Coordinator (email@example.com). A limited range of specialised experimental procedures may also be performed if customers have prior approval from the ARC Animal Ethics Committee.