||B10.BR-H2 k2 H2-T18 a /SgSnJ/Arc
|JAX stock number
||Congenic. Created by transferring through backcrossing the H2Kk of the inbred strain C57BR onto the C57BL/10ScSn.
- Used in research for CD antigens, antigen receptors and histocompatibility markers.
- Good breeding performance (refer to C57Bl/10ScSn).
- Fecundity lower than C57BL/10ScSn but can have large litters.
- Corneal opacities may be observed from two weeks of age.
- White spotting may be observed in pigmentation.
- See www.jax.org for more strain information.
- These mice are sold subject to The Jackson Laboratory’s Conditions of Use and also the Australian Patent Number (2004268530). Information regarding conditions of use is available at: http://jaxmice.jax.org/cou/index.html.