|JAX stock number
||Albino (Oca2p Tyrc/Oca2p Tyrc A/A)
- Good model for limb girdle muscular dystrophy.
- SJL/JArc mice are immunocompetent but have elevated levels of circulating T cells.
- Average breeding performance.
- High incidence of type B reticulum cell sarcomas.
- High incidence of spontaneous amyloidosis.
- Sensitive to immune tolerance induction at birth but by two months becomes resistant to tolerance induction.
- Stock males are very aggressive.
- See www.jax.org for more strain information.
- These mice are sold subject to The Jackson Laboratory’s Conditions of Use and also the Australian Patent Number (2004268530). Information regarding conditions of use is available at: http://jaxmice.jax.org/cou/index.html.